Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting started is getting involved

I guess it is time to get involved. I am not into Twitter yet and my friends call me a "lurker" on Facebook I have always been an advocate and believer that technology can enhance good learning and good teaching. It is very engaging and using technology is a skill all need to have to be successful in the 21st century (well there will be some wh might be successful without the ability to use technology.



I guess starrting this blog is sort of putting up or shutting up for me. I wantto model and use technology in a meaningful way to help improve learning and teachng at Timberline. Lately I have not been as involved with technology as I would like. Taking this 7 Day Blogging course with Stephanie Sandifer will help push me forward. This is Sunday night - the day before "Class" starts. I have set up this blog on Blogger.com and I am getting ready to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment